Wednesday, November 12, 2008

    today the first thing i would like to do is answer a question that was left for me. no. you can not eat the mushrooms that are red with white spots. as a matter of fact they are extremely poisonous. 
    Today at school it was poring. one of my Friends and i are half way threw the frame of a rain shelter. Unfortunately every time we get it so that it is rain proof someone destroys it. Today? So far so good but, we didn't get time to put up the mane support beams so it may not survive the night.
                  PS. my cat spent the day on my dresser.                                              


1 comment:

jennifer said...

Thank you, lotus. Will definitely avoid the red ones. Sounds like nature's version of a stoplight. :)