Tuesday, November 11, 2008


    Today my mom and i went for a walk that turned into a mushroom hunt.We got Lucky and found one that was edible. Unfortunately it was past its prime. We also found one of those one of those red ones with white spots. 
    
    We FINALLY got some food grade paint for our appal pres. We won the press off the Rotary club. it was ten dollars a ticket (ouch!)but we got lucky.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Are the mushrooms with red spots especially good for cooking? or are those poisonous?

:)